WAHASO GREY WATER SYSTEMs
Greywater (also referred to as graywater, grey water, and gray water) is "gently used" water captured from showers, lavatory sinks, laundry, and light commercial processes. It can often be an excellent source of water, saving thousands or even millions of gallons of water per year. Given the contaminants inherent in greywater, it is important that any grey water systems are designed properly. Wahaso's grey water recycling systems for commercial properties has been certified to meet both IAPMO 324 and NSF/ANSI 350 standards. The Wahaso greywater harvesting system has been tested and proven to provide a safe, treated supply of water that can be used for a variety of non-potable applications.
grey water recycling systems Design
The proprietary treatment train of Wahaso's greywater system provides an astonishing level of treatment. Raw greywater is pre-filtered before being sent to a collection tank or sump. Wahaso's grey water systems for commercial buildings pre-filtration helps to keep the collection tank/sump clean, and additionally, Cupridyne® is added to the tank/sump to reduce odor. The certified treatment grey water filtration system includes filtration down to 0.02 microns, which removes suspended solids as well as bacteria and viruses. Filtered water is sanitized using Ultraviolet (UV) and, if required, chlorine and is then sent to the end use or stored in a processed water holding tank to await re-pressurization. The grey water septic system treated water is safe and suitable for non-potable applications such as toilet flushing, irrigation and cooling tower make-up.
Best Rated Grey Water Systems
IAPMO 324 and NSF/ANSI 350 Certified
A system with third-party certification can provide peace of mind that a system is reliable and safe. The Wahaso greywater system is certified for both IAPMO 324 and NSF/ANSI 350, meeting or exceeding all the requirements for each standard.
GW-UF35-50, GW-UF70-100, GW-UF140-150 and GW-UF210-210 are certified by IAPMO R&T against NSF/ANSI 350 and IAPMO IGC 324.
- Fully Automatic Processing. Raw grey water is treated as it is generated to minimize the growth of harmful pathogens.
- Low Maintenance. The system has been designed to run reliably for long intervals, with minimal maintenance required.
- Scalable. The Wahaso greywater system can be scaled to treat from 2,000 to 200,000 gallons per day or more.
- Robust Controls. Wahaso's proprietary control system is custom programmed to monitor and track all system activity.
- Integrated System Design. Wahaso's greywater processing skids are pre-assembled and integrated into comprehensive system designs that include all pumps, storage, filtration, sanitation, and controls.
Wahaso's greywater system is fully scalable and able to process 2,000 – 200,000 gallons per day. Each standardized system includes filtration and sanitation equipment. The customizable equipment includes tanks, pressurization, and controls. For more information on our greywater harvesting systems, download the information sheets.